One the day of its inauguration, Jackpot suffered a similar fate to its predecessor, as it became the scene of a confrontation between Madame Masque against Iron Man and Victor von Doom. The club suffered of heavy damage and it was finally destroyed when Doom exorcised a demon from Madame Masque.
- The name of this establishment is an allusion to Mary Jane Watson's first and most famous line of dialogue, "Face it, Tiger, you hit the jackpot," which she spoke to Peter Parker when he first met her.
- 2 appearance(s) of Jackpot (Nightclub)
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Jackpot (Nightclub)
- 1 mentions of Jackpot (Nightclub)
- 2 image(s) of Jackpot (Nightclub)