After retiring from his job, Jacob began a life out in the mountains and began dabbling in magic. His family would visit and implore him to abandon his new lifestyle.
After a number of years of study, Jacob still had only minor skills. However, during a visit from his family, Jacob's power grew and an otherworldly creature attacked the house. His daughter and son-in-law were killed outside. Jacob used his magic to defend himself and his grandchildren. After Jacob had spent two weeks fighting the creature alone, Stephen Strange arrived to his assistance.
Strange revealed the creature had reached Earth through weakened dimensional barriers. Jacob was unknowingly its anchor to the plane, increasing his magic skill as a side effect. Jacob rejected his magic and the creature vanished.
Jacob had minor magic skills; they were temporarily boosted by the creature enabling him to call the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak and other spells.
- 1 Appearances of Jacob Roark (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Jacob Roark (Earth-616)
- Media Jacob Roark (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Jacob Roark (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Jacob Roark (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Jacob Roark (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|