After being bitten by a vampire, Jacqueline Falsworth required a transfusion of artificial blood to save her life. The combination of artificial blood and the vampire bite granted her super speed, which she used to her advantage while working with the Invaders. Many years later, she was grievously wounded and given a second transfusion which once again reacted with the old vampire bite, granting her the regenerative powers, claws, and fangs of a vampire but with none of the normal vampiric weaknesses. Embracing her new life as a part-vampire, part-android, part-human, Spitfire seeks her place in the world as a member of MI:13.
She was one of the many superheroes who joined S.H.I.E.L.D.'s alliance against villains after a mysterious Pulse hit the Earth and left a material called Isotope-8, desired by both heroes and villains.
- 1 Appearances of Jacqueline Falsworth (Earth-12131)
- Minor Appearances of Jacqueline Falsworth (Earth-12131)
- Media Jacqueline Falsworth (Earth-12131) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Jacqueline Falsworth (Earth-12131)
- 1 Quotations by or about Jacqueline Falsworth (Earth-12131)
- Character Gallery: Jacqueline Falsworth (Earth-12131)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|