By most opinions the very definition of a modern day spy and counter-espionage agent, James Bond has been mentioned more often than seen in the Marvel Universe, often in comparison -- at times disparagingly, at other times complimentary -- to the likes of Nick Fury and other elite members of S.H.I.E.L.D. and its various counterparts around the world.
He was briefly seen in New York City, attempting to enter a barber shop that was actually the secret entrance to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s then-operative New York headquarters. Nick Fury had moments earlier unexpectedly materialized inside the shop, and so the agents on guard as barbers rather hastily told the agent that they were closed. Bond's response to their brisk dismissal was remarking that they were treating him like he was an enemy spy.
Years later, James Bond and his date were among a large group of odd characters gathered at the Laughing Horse saloon, standing at the bar beside an off-duty police detective in a yellow trench coat.
- Giant-Size Master of Kung Fu #3 implies that James Bond may be the father of Clive Reston ("an MI-6 agent with a 00 license to kill, and Clive took after his father's [...] love of terrible puns") and descendant of Sherlock Holmes ("a private detective, from whom Clive inherited deductive reasoning talent and a habit for smoking a meerschaum pipe"). However, it wasn't explicitly stated, due to licensing right.
- 2 Appearances of James Bond (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of James Bond (Earth-616)
- Media James Bond (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring James Bond (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about James Bond (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: James Bond (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|