Wolverine shared a similar history to his Earth-616 counter-part until Emma Frost did not alter the mind of Gwen Stacy when Peter Parker learned the truth about the House of M reality. This eventually caused Gwen to arrive on the main universe. Iron Man fought in a battle against several villains when Sentry disappeared, which unknown to the New Avengers was caused by Gwen's existence. After the battle, Wolverine had a conversation about Pete's attitude and how he should not dwell on any of the things he saw in the House of M reality and how its not only affecting Pete, but also his wife Mary Jane Watson. In order to find the Sentry the team decided to consult Doctor Strange but before they could do so several villains, led by Green Goblin attacked there headquarters. During the battle, Wolverine fought against Sabretooth. His fate after Gwen attempted to kill herself and reality faded is currently unknown.
Seemingly those of James Howlett (Earth-616)#Powers.
- 1 Appearances of James Howlett (Earth-10298)
- Minor Appearances of James Howlett (Earth-10298)
- Media James Howlett (Earth-10298) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring James Howlett (Earth-10298)
- Quotations by or about James Howlett (Earth-10298)
- Character Gallery: James Howlett (Earth-10298)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|