The history of Wolverine followed the same path as his future self until he traveled back in time along with Invisible Woman in order to kill Hank Pym to prevent Ultron's rise to power from happening.
When he was about to kill Hank Pym, Wolverine was convinced to not do so by his future self, whose actions of killing Hank Pym created a timeline where Earth was constantly threatened by Morgan le Fay and the heroes struggled to survive. Pym was thus allowed to live, but was tasked to create a hidden failsafe program to destroy Ultron when needed.
During his return to Earth, Hank Pym activated the failsafe program and Ultron was finally defeated, impeding Ultron's rise to power and the annihilation of humankind. After his future self asked Logan to kill him, he traveled back to the present with the Invisible Woman. However, Wolverine's abuse of the time-space continuum broke the fabric of reality, causing a "multiversal chaos", where numerous beings from other realities were transported to other universes through the tears of reality.
- 2 Appearances of James Howlett (Earth-61112)
- 1 Minor Appearances of James Howlett (Earth-61112)
- Media James Howlett (Earth-61112) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring James Howlett (Earth-61112)
- Quotations by or about James Howlett (Earth-61112)
- Character Gallery: James Howlett (Earth-61112)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|