Enhanced Mutant Physiology: Wolverine is a mutant who had been given an unbreakable skeleton by the Weapon X Program and augmented by Apocalypse. Nick Fury's intel classified him as Power Level 9, while the O*N*E classified him as a Severe Threat.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Wolverine’s body naturally regenerates most (if not all) damaged or destroyed tissue and organs at a rate which exceeds that of any normal human. The rate of regeneration is proportional to the damage caused. This process is automatic and Wolverine seems to have no control over it. The speed at which he heals has dramatically increased in recent years, it took several weeks for Wolverine to recover from a duel with Lord Shingen, but he recovered from brain damage in a matter of days, if not hours. This healing factor prevents his Adamantium skeleton from interfering with his bone marrows production of blood cells. Adamantium played a crucial role in the speed of Wolverine's healing as after its removal by Magneto it returned to his pre-Weapon X levels. Wolverine's healing also provides him with an extended lifespan by slowing the effects of the aging process. He retains the health, appearance, and physical vitality of a man in the physical prime of his life, despite being well over 100 years of age. His healing factor, however, does not seem to stop Wolverine from feeling the pain of his wounds nor the pain of his body regenerating itself.
- Contaminant Immunity: Wolverine's natural healing also affords him virtual immunity to poisons, viruses, diseases, and most drugs. For example, it is extremely difficult for him to become intoxicated from alcohol. Wolverine's healing factor has cured him of the mystical curse of lycanthrpy after he had been bitten and turned into a werewolf, and from vampirism; though it should be noted that the time it took to cure the werewolf curse was longer than the time it took to cure him of vampirism, when he was infected with vampirism he had also been infected with nanites to temporarily deactivate his healing factor and use him as a 'booby-trap' on the vampires.
- Fatigue Resistance: Wolverine is partially resistant to fatigue poisons produced from physical activity.
- Decelerated Aging: In addition, Wolverine's healing factor provides him with an extended lifespan by slowing the effects of the aging process; Wolverine was born sometime during the late 19th Century.} Although well over 100 years of age, Wolverine retains the health, appearance and physical vitality of a man in the physical prime of his life.
- Telepathic Resistance: Wolverine has stated he is resistant to telepathic probing to Emma Frost, the first from level 9 psi-shields implanted by Professor Charles Xavier  and later his healing factor creating “mental scar tissue” blocking it.
- Retractable Bone Claws: Wolverine's skeleton includes six retractable foot-long bone claws, three in each arm, that are housed beneath the skin and muscle of his forearms. Wolverine could, at will, release these slightly curved claws through his skin between the knuckles on each hand. Even before they were infused with Adamantium they could penetrate most flesh and many natural materials. After augmentation, his bones became indestructible and his claws are capable of piercing any material (relative to its thickness and the force Wolverine can exert).  Wolverine can unsheathe any number of his claws at once, although he needs to keep his wrists straight at the moment his claws pass from his forearms into his hands. When unsheathed, the claws are entirely within his forearms, allowing him to bend his wrists when they are extended. 
- Superhuman Senses: Wolverine’s super-human senses are a combination of a separate mutant ability and his Healing Factor since his sense organs atrophy at a much slower rate than normal humans. His two most improved senses are hearing and smell. His other senses may be enhanced but not to the degree of these two, since it is unknown of his sense of taste or touch are heightened and whether he can see outside of the regularly visible spectrum. Due to these enhanced senses, Wolverine has claimed he can function in complete darkness as though it were daylight though this does not mean he has enhanced sight, as be just his enhanced hearing and smell.
- Above Normal Intelligence: Wolverine has an above normal level of intelligence. 
- Superhuman Strength: Wolverine’s reinforced skeleton allowing him to withstand high levels of physical pressure. His strength is also boosted to superhuman levels, allowing him to briefly lift over 800 lbs.
- Peak Human Speed: Wolverine has the speed of a trained athlete. 
- Superhuman Stamina: Wolverine's healing factor grants him superhuman stamina and is partially immune to fatigue toxins generated by physical exertion and thus has greater endurance than actual humans. His stamina has been described as metahuman
- Superhuman Durability: Wolverine has superhuman durability due a combination of his healing factor and Adamantium skeleton. 
- Enhanced Reflexes and Agility: Wolverine's reflexes and agility are enhanced, being able to dodge enemy attacks. On several occasions, he was able to dodge Cyclops' optic blasts with ease.
- Skilled Tracker: Due to his superhuman sense, Wolverine is considered to be one of the world’s most skilled trackers.
- Master Martial Artist: Wolverine has mastered virtually every form of hand to hand combat on Earth.  Due to his age and experience, Wolverine has taught many heroes some form for fighting, these include: the Black Widow, Rogue, Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Primal, Sunspot, Armor, Jubilee, Rachel Summers, Phoebe Cuckoo, and Shadowcat in hand to hand combat.
- Weapons Expert: Wolverine is a trained expert with many guns, blades, explosives and other weaponry due to his experiences as a solider, samurai, spy and mercenary. 
- Computer and Vehicles Expert: Wolverine is trained in the use of several computer systems and vehicle repair as well as being an accomplished pilot.
- Expert Assassin: Wolverine has knowledge of several assassination techniques. 
- Multilingual: A polyglot; Wolverine is fluent in many languages including English, Japanese, Russian, Mandarin Cheyenne, Lakota, Spanish ; he had some knowledge of French, German, Thai, Vietnamese and Farsi
As a result of Wolverine's constant cellular regeneration and the additional weight and tensile strength of his skeleton, he has some degree of superhuman strength, enabling him to press somewhere in excess of 800 lbs.
- Memory Issues: Likely due to his healing factor, Wolverine has experienced large periods of life without memories of certain traumatic events
- Sensory Overload: One of Wolverine's weaknesses is the fact that his heightened senses could be taken advantage of. For instance, when Wolverine was fighting the Hulk (Bruce Banner), he was nearly killed by the Hulk's thunderclaps due to his heightened sense of hearing.
- Adamantium Allotropes: The Adamantium has thirteen different allotropes (variants) that are very unstable compared to Adamantium because of their different molecular configurations and thus physical properties. For example, Adamantium nine caused Wolverine to become dizzy and weak just by being in close contact with it.
- Drowning: Of the few ways to kill Wolverine, given drowning cuts the brain's oxygen supply. He has admitted that being kept underwater can kill him, with the healing factor only prolonging the agony. Wolverine added that he is not fond of being on water, as the addition of nearly 100 pounds of Adamantium to his body reduced his buoyancy.
Usually Logan wore a standard X-Men uniform or street clothes. His gloves often had grooves in the forearm so they did not tear when he unsheathed his claws.
Not part of Wolverine's natural mutant attributes, Wolverine's entire skeleton, including his bone claws, were laced with the rare, artificial, and virtually indestructible metal alloy known as Adamantium - or True Adamantium. As a result, Wolverine's bones is virtually unbreakable. The presence of the Adamantium has further enhanced the already razor-sharp edge of Wolverine's bone claws. Aside from being practically indestructible, the claws are capable of cutting through any solid material, with the known exception of Proto-Adamantium (Captain America's Shield). However, Wolverine's ability to slice completely through a substance depends upon the thickness of the substance and the amount of force he can exert. The Adamantium also weighted his blows, dramatically increasing the effectiveness of his punches and kicks. His claws is able to damage Class 100+ durability foes such as the Thing. His Adamantium claws has been shown to easily penetrate Thanos's chest.
- Adamantium Beta: Adamantium Beta is a metal that can bond to the human skeleton. The properties of Adamantium Beta is capable of bonding directly into the structure of skeletal material while not inhibiting the living nature of the bone. The only known occurrence of Adamantium Beta was during the Weapon X Project when it was experimented on Wolverine. During the second part of the procedure, they laced his bones with Adamantium, and there was a reaction with his healing factor that bonded the metal with his skeleton. As a result from Dr. Jaime Munoz's research, the Adamantium itself can regrow just as Wolverine's natural bones can.
Throughout his life, Wolverine has used a variety of bladed weapons, most frequently daggers and, at times, swords; as a samurai, he was especially skilled with the katana. He has also wielded many different types of firearms throughout his careers as a soldier, a mercenary, and a spy. While he was highly skilled with firearms and because of his perfect eyesight it is very difficult for him miss when firing a gun, he has stated on multiple occasions that he isn't fond of them and prefers to use bladed weapons, despite this, Wolverine used guns frequently after he lost his healing factor.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found