Sometime before Jamie Madrox set out to create his own detective agency, a duplicate embodying the treacherous, megalomaniacal aspects of Jamie's personality locked himself in a bunker on Muir Island where he spent the following years attempting to find a way to become the "Madrox Prime."
When the Madrox Prime died from M-Pox, his duplicates died as well, except for the dupe locked in the bunker. The airtight bunker managed to delay the adverse health effects, but after the New Mutants found the bunker, the dupe resumed his decay. In an effort to put off his inevitable death, the dupe convinced Beast to create a serum which would not only prevent his death, but also allow for the creation of dupes of his own, just like a prime, then stole a Temporal Beacon from Bishop and traveled into the future.
Due to Madrox's meddling, he came to rule a totalitarian regime that was policed by his own duplicates in that future, dubbing himself "Emperor Prime," though his rule was opposed by a Resistance, which was largely made up of other Madri. As an insurance policy against this Resistance, the Emperor Prime's lieutenant sent a dupe back to the past to ensure that Beast finished making the serum that would ensure their empire would persist; however, the Emperor Prime, undergoing a change of heart, traveled back to stop the time-traveling Jamie and managed to reabsorb him.
- 1 Appearances of James Madrox (Time-Traveler) (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of James Madrox (Time-Traveler) (Earth-616)
- Media James Madrox (Time-Traveler) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring James Madrox (Time-Traveler) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about James Madrox (Time-Traveler) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: James Madrox (Time-Traveler) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|