Doctor Petrie was a colleague of British MI-6 special agent, Sir Denis Nayland Smith. On his first mission for his father Fu Manchu, Shang-Chi was sent to kill Petrie. Later, it turned out that this Petrie had simply been a robot duplicate and that the real Petrie had already been a captive of Fu Manchu. He was freed by Shang-Chi, who had become an ally to Denis Nayland Smith.
Petrie was brainwashed and became an agent of the Oriental Expediters, planting a bomb in Smith's office and later shot him when he was inadvertently exposed by Shockwave. Smith survived, and a second attempt on his life by Petrie was foiled by James Larner. He was deprogrammed by MI6.
- The character of Doctor Petrie was originally created by crime pulp novelist Sax Rohmer for the Fu Manchu series of novels of the early 20th century.
- 22 Appearances of James Petrie (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of James Petrie (Earth-616)
- Media James Petrie (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring James Petrie (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about James Petrie (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: James Petrie (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|