- I'm all right except that I'm all shaky inside!
- -- Jane Framan src
Jane Framan was an employee of the Smithsonian Institution hired to travel out to Hong Kong. She was sent to learn if there was any truth behind a curse on a map of the Temple of Alano. Everyone who was on the expedition to find the lost temple had supposedly died.
She became a target of the villainous Lelong who attempted to get the map from her. He was also the mastermind behind the "curse". Disguised as "Mr. Sumner", Lelong tried to befriend Jane, however she was tipped off by the Angel who came to investigate the curse himself.
When "Sumner" made his move, Jane attempted to defend herself but he forced her to give him the map at gun point and took her hostage. While being forced to drive, Jane crashed her car and attempted to escape. Recaptured, she was rescued by the Angel who easily knocked out Lelong and explained his plot, leaving her to turn Lelong over to the authorities.
- 1 Appearances of Jane Framan (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Jane Framan (Earth-616)
- Media Jane Framan (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Jane Framan (Earth-616)
- 3 Quotations by or about Jane Framan (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Jane Framan (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|