Originally a saloon dancer in the town of Timely in the Valley of Doom, Janet Van Dyne's life changed drastically when she met inventor Hank Pym. After striking up a friendship, the two fell in love, prompting Janet to change her way of living. Feeling neglected by Hank in favor of his invention, a Clockwork Man, Janet broke up with him.
She later joined a gang of criminals that planned to overthrow Timely's Governor Roxxon, a crime punished with the task of guarding the Shield. Janet would later cross paths with Hank once again after he was exiled to the Deadlands. Unable to let go of Hank, Janet left her post and ventured to the Deadlands to find him. Unbeknownst to her, Hank had been rescued by a group of heroes and was taken to the refuge known as Salvation.
Janet eventually made her way through hordes of zombies, and made it to Salvation, where she reunited with Hank. Janet remained by Hank's side as they continued living in Salvation following the defeat of an army of Ultron-ized zombies.
A pair of pistols
- 4 Appearances of Janet Van Dyne (Earth-51920)
- Minor Appearances of Janet Van Dyne (Earth-51920)
- Media Janet Van Dyne (Earth-51920) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Janet Van Dyne (Earth-51920)
- Quotations by or about Janet Van Dyne (Earth-51920)
- Character Gallery: Janet Van Dyne (Earth-51920)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|