Janet Van Dyne was a daughter of a wealthy scientist named Vernon van Dyne . During an experiment, however, an alien monster was unleashed and Dr. van Dyne was killed. Her father's associate, Dr. Henry "Hank" Pym, had created a substance called "Pym Particles", which allowed the user to grow or shrink in size, and had become the superhero Ant-Man; when Janet's father died, she convinced Pym to help her, and he gave her a supply of "Pym Particles" and subjected her to a procedure which granted her the ability to, upon shrinking, grow wings and fire blasts of energy, which she called her "wasp's stings".
- One of Janet's costumes within the game is of Hope van Dyne, who is considered a separate character in the comics and other media.
- 1 Appearances of Janet van Dyne (Earth-TRN012)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Janet van Dyne (Earth-TRN012)
- Media Janet van Dyne (Earth-TRN012) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Janet van Dyne (Earth-TRN012)
- Quotations by or about Janet van Dyne (Earth-TRN012)
- Character Gallery: Janet van Dyne (Earth-TRN012)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|