Mastermind was recruited by Magneto to help him with his daughter Wanda. Magneto realized that Wanda's hatred of him would never stop on its own, and that her intense desire for revenge would keep her as a constant threat to his plans. Magneto used Mastermind to "rewrite" her memories. Wanda no longer remembers her past as it really occurred. She believes that the false memories Mastermind planted into her mind, of a happy childhood with her father, are real.
Mastermind has since helped Magneto against Apocalypse's lackey Mesmero. But it seems Mesmero's powers are greater than Mastermind's. Mesmero was able to trick both Magneto and Mastermind, and Magneto ended up releasing the second of three doors that contain Apocalypse.
- Voice by the deceased Campbell Lane.
- 3 Appearances of Jason Wyngarde (Earth-11052)
- Minor Appearances of Jason Wyngarde (Earth-11052)
- Media Jason Wyngarde (Earth-11052) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Jason Wyngarde (Earth-11052)
- Quotations by or about Jason Wyngarde (Earth-11052)
- Character Gallery: Jason Wyngarde (Earth-11052)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|