After the S.H.I.E.L.D. Executive Board framed Director Nick Fury for treason, they nominated Jasper Sitwell as the new Executive Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.. Jasper was then kept in stasis and replaced with this Life-Model Decoy, created by the Encoders under the orders of the Deltite, the corrupted LMD created by Arnim Zola leader of the Board which had replaced during the years several S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives with LMDs, including the Executive Council itself.
Sitwell's top aides, the LMDs of James Woo and Jack Rollins, helped him hunting down Nick Fury and overseeing S.H.I.E.L.D.'s duties until Project: Delta compleatly controlled the organization. When the Deltite sounded the Ascension Call back to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Space Station, Sitwell and his men were transported into space.
They failed to stop the free-thinking LMD of Clay Quartermain from damaging the power core, and were exposed to lethal amounts of radiation even for an LMD. A fragment of the original Sitwell's personality surfaced at this point, and so he, Woo, Rollins, and Quartermain chose to die like men when the satellite exploded instead of trying to reach Earth again only to expire from radiation poisoning.
- 5 Appearances of Jasper Sitwell (LMD) (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Jasper Sitwell (LMD) (Earth-616)
- Media Jasper Sitwell (LMD) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Jasper Sitwell (LMD) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Jasper Sitwell (LMD) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Jasper Sitwell (LMD) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|