Jean Grey was one of Professor X's first students and members of his X-Men. Her telepathic and telekinetic abilities were developed to unheard levels as a result of her undiscovered bond with the Phoenix Force. She later became its avatar, giving her immense control over time and space.
She was one of the many superheroes who joined S.H.I.E.L.D.'s alliance against villains after a mysterious Pulse hit the Earth and left a material called Isotope-8, desired by both heroes and villains.
Avengers vs. X-Men
When the Phoenix Force returned Earth, it manifested withing five X-Men, included Jean Grey, who retreated to their base on Utopia. Those five mutants and some of the X-Men retreated in their base on Utopia. The Avengers, that thought the Phoenix Force was too strong to control, went Utopia to reason with them, ultimately leading to a fight. After Hawkeye and Black Widow fought Emma Frost, the Avengers realized the Phoenix Force was indeed corrupting its wielders.
Magik and Colossus collided with the Avengers while trying to show them it could be controlled, by defeating numerous enemies who tried to get their hands on its power. After the two leaders, Cyclops and Phoenix were faced by Captain America and Iron Man, the Phoenix Force left Earth, still leaving the five X-Men with a small portion of its power. With their differences settled, both the X-Men and the Avengers continued to fight in the same side.
- Jean of this Earth actually became a temporary part of the Phoenix Five, which resulted in an exclusive uniform not seen anywhere else.
- 1 Appearances of Jean Grey (Earth-12131)
- Minor Appearances of Jean Grey (Earth-12131)
- Media Jean Grey (Earth-12131) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Jean Grey (Earth-12131)
- 1 Quotations by or about Jean Grey (Earth-12131)
- Character Gallery: Jean Grey (Earth-12131)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|