John Jonah Jameson
After her father died, Jennie pursued a career in journalism and got accepted as in intern in the Daily Bugle. When Steve Rogers revealed himself to be a Hydra Agent and established a Hydra Empire, seizing firm control of the United States of America, Manhattan was trapped within a Darkforce dome that engulfed half the island, and Jennie, who was at the Daily Bugle when this happened, was also trapped within.
When Kraven, the Hunter attacked the Daily Bugle to find out who Spider-Man was, Jennie ran to alert J. J. Jameson he could be in danger. Unfortunately, Kraven followed her and struck Jonah, but Jennie used her flare gun to signal her position and, in no time, Spider Woman showed up and beat Kraven (while Jennie took pictures of it all).
- 10 Appearances of Jennie Sheldon (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Jennie Sheldon (Earth-616)
- Media Jennie Sheldon (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Jennie Sheldon (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Jennie Sheldon (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Jennie Sheldon (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|