Dr. Jennifer Walters was a scientist who worked for S.H.I.E.L.D. performing Super-Soldier research and development. Dr. Walters was working with the Hulk serum, producing a version of it which would transform the subject without inducing Hulk-like rage.
Betty Ross learned about this serum and stole it by convincing General Fury that Dr. Walters was seeking to sell the super-soldier serum to the Chinese. As Betty took a SHIELD jet to Tibet, Fury and his men discovered that Jennifer was instead secretly acquiring a copy of the new Star Trek film a month early. Fury angrily ordered the crew of the jet to take Betty down, but not before she injected herself with the serum and underwent a graphic and arousing transformation into a female Hulk.
Jennifer is a gifted scientist
Normal human female
- Unlike her mainstream counterpart, she is not She-Hulk.
- 4 Appearances of Jennifer Walters (Earth-1610)
- Minor Appearances of Jennifer Walters (Earth-1610)
- Media Jennifer Walters (Earth-1610) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Jennifer Walters (Earth-1610)
- Quotations by or about Jennifer Walters (Earth-1610)
- Character Gallery: Jennifer Walters (Earth-1610)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|