The history of this incarnation of Jennifer Walters, a.k.a. She-Hulk, most likely mirrors that of her Earth-616 counterpart.
She-Hulk was among the many New York superheroes that responded to a rampage seemingly caused by her cousin, the Hulk (in reality, it was caused by the Abomination, who had been defeated by Hulk and Power Pack shortly before the heroes arrival). Wanting to be left alone, Hulk angrily attacked the heroes, forcing them to fight him.
Like all the others, She-Hulk found herself outmatched by the green giant. When she caught Katie Power, Katie accidently absorbed some of the gamma radiation from She-Hulk's body, causing her to revert back to Jennifer Walters. This did give the heroes the idea to use Katie's powers to do the same thing to the Hulk, which she successfully did.
- 2 Appearances of Jennifer Walters (Earth-5631)
- Minor Appearances of Jennifer Walters (Earth-5631)
- Media Jennifer Walters (Earth-5631) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Jennifer Walters (Earth-5631)
- Quotations by or about Jennifer Walters (Earth-5631)
- Character Gallery: Jennifer Walters (Earth-5631)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|