Months after his return, Ultron launched a massive and sudden attack on New York, and the rest of the world, quickly taking over the whole planet, and slowly starting to remold it into his own shape. Jen was among the heroes and citizens in a refuge from Ultron sentinels, which guarded the streets looking for any fugitive. Tony Stark provided enough technology to keep them safe from Ultron. When it was heard he Ultron trading super-powered people for unknown reasons, Luke Cage and She-Hulk offered to investigate, faking an attempt to trading. After arriving to Ultron's liar, the heroes found the trader was none other but Vision. The android revealed Ultron was using him as a conduit, actually punishing humankind from the future. After Cage unveiled their true motives to meet Ultron, She-Hulk forced him to get out of Ultron's liar and escape back to the refuge, being killed by Ultron's sentinels while protecting him.
After Wolverine traveled back in time numerous times, Ultron's rise to power was impeded, thus the annihilation of humankind, and the evil A.I. was destroyed once and for all, at the cost of the space-time continuum being broken, causing a "multiversal chaos", where numerous beings from other realities were transported to other universes through the tears of reality.
- 6 Appearances of Jennifer Walters (Earth-61112)
- Minor Appearances of Jennifer Walters (Earth-61112)
- Media Jennifer Walters (Earth-61112) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Jennifer Walters (Earth-61112)
- 1 Quotations by or about Jennifer Walters (Earth-61112)
- Character Gallery: Jennifer Walters (Earth-61112)
- Characters killed by She-Hulk
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|