Following an explosion at the complex, he became trapped underneath rubble. Spider-Man heeded the call of emergency and managed to rescue all personnel trapped in the flames, including Jerry. However, the mask of Jerry's hazmat suit cracked during the incident, exposing him to gaseous chemicals, heavily damaging his heart and lungs.
With Jerry having barely hours left to live, Peter Parker resorted to New U Technologies and their cutting edge procedures, which used cloning technology to develop new organs, to rescue his life. Jerry apparently survived the procedure with no side effects, however, when Parker approached him, Jerry triggered his Spider-Sense.
It was later revealed that the real Jerry was put in stasis and a clone was created by New U Technologies to replace him; this clone's body suffered from cellular degeneration, and his eyes and his nervous system were located in a stasis tube by New U staff.
- Jerry Salteres appears to be of Latino descent, having used the term of endearment "mijo" (contraction of "mi hijo," Spanish for "my son") with his son Leo.
- 4 Appearances of Jerome Salteres (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Jerome Salteres (Earth-616)
- Media Jerome Salteres (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Jerome Salteres (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Jerome Salteres (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Jerome Salteres (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|