In the middle of prosecutor Matt Murdock's closing statement, McLeod tried to get Quill to sign a newspaper that reported his arrest, claiming he wanted it as a memento because he got emotionally connected to his clients. He interrupted again, objecting to Murdock's claims that Quill's Element Gun was a firearm, even though it's capable of projecting actual fire, as Murdock forced him to admit.
When Alpha Flight Lt. Commander Abigail Brand appeared on the scene and successfully got Quill to be released into her custody, McLeod complained that he didn't get to deliver his closing argument, and called the trial a farce.
- 1 Appearances of Jerry McLeod (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Jerry McLeod (Earth-616)
- Media Jerry McLeod (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Jerry McLeod (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Jerry McLeod (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Jerry McLeod (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|