These collapsible skates can be clamped to the sole of a boot with an ordinary skate key and are driven by miniature transistorized motors. They were developed by Tony Stark for use by the US Military. It was envisioned that an entire infantry division equipped with these could transport itself along the highway at up to 60 mph without the use of trucks.
A while later, the Fox used a pair of jet-powered roller skates to run away from Spider-Man and the Human Torch, but he was eventually caught and arrested. It is currently unknown if these were the same as those invented by Tony and had been stolen or were in fact made by the Fox himself. 
- 2 Appearances of Jet-Powered Roller Skates
- Minor Appearances of Jet-Powered Roller Skates
- 1 Media Jet-Powered Roller Skates was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Jet-Powered Roller Skates
- Item Gallery: Jet-Powered Roller Skates