Jim Lee is an artist and writer, who has worked form Marvel, Image, and DC.
Jim Lee's artistic style was hugely influential in the late 80s and early 90s. New artists at Marvel would be told to 'draw like that guy' - referring to Jim Lee - and a number of other highly successful artists of the time had or adopted similar styles, notably Todd McFarlane and Rob Liefeld.
Jim Lee left Marvel to cofound Image, where he wrote and penciled Deathblow. He quickly moved solely into the role of writer while at Image.
Later, Jim Lee returned to Marvel as a writer for the Heroes Reborn issues of Fantastic Four and Iron Man.
- 192 subject(s) created by "Jim Lee"
- 155 work(s) where "Jim Lee" worked on a cover
- 43 work(s) that "Jim Lee" wrote
- 70 work(s) that "Jim Lee" penciled
- 11 work(s) that "Jim Lee" inked
- 224 cover(s) "Jim Lee" worked on
- 253 image(s) "Jim Lee" worked on as penciler
- 28 image(s) "Jim Lee" worked on as inker
- 1 image(s) "Jim Lee" worked on as colorist