Terrorist & Mutant Liberation Front
Frenzy committed numerous terrorist attacks before she was apprehended and imprisoned at Ryker's Island. While there she was interrogated by Henry Gyrich, who considered her a potential psychopath, without being able to confirm his diagnosis.
She escaped when she derailed the train carrying her to Alcatraz Island, killing nineteen people (most of whom were civilian passengers in other coaches, not law enforcement officers) during her escape from custody.
There, she fought the troops of the Human Coalition day after day, protecting Fortress X from the human siege.
After the end of the Age of X, her memories were kept by Joanna Cargill, including her feelings for Basilisk. This made the real Frenzy act more heroically, seeking the respect and love she had in Fortress X.
Same as those of Joanna Cargill (Earth-616)#Powers.
- 5 Appearances of Joanna Cargill (Earth-11326)
- Minor Appearances of Joanna Cargill (Earth-11326)
- Media Joanna Cargill (Earth-11326) was Mentioned in
- 11 Images featuring Joanna Cargill (Earth-11326)
- Quotations by or about Joanna Cargill (Earth-11326)
- Character Gallery: Joanna Cargill (Earth-11326)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|