Jobe was one of many slaves to the Spineless Ones who kept a shard of Spiral's soul in hopes that it could lead to his and the others slaves freedom. The mutant Gambit came to the slave area after Spiral sent him there to retrieve the special item she requested.
Finding out that it looked like a baby Gambit was about to leave when Jobe and the other slaves cornered him asking why he was stealing their treasure. Jobe knew who Gambit was from the live broadcasts and asked him to help them gain freedom from Mojo in return for their treasure which Gambit agreed.
Gambit made it back in time as Rogue and Spiral were in a fight against Mojo and his android soldiers when Jobe and the other slaves broke through the top of the citadel to join the rebellion for their freedom.
- 2 Appearances of Jobe (Mojoverse)
- Minor Appearances of Jobe (Mojoverse)
- Media Jobe (Mojoverse) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Jobe (Mojoverse)
- Quotations by or about Jobe (Mojoverse)
- Character Gallery: Jobe (Mojoverse)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|