On Earth-97751 the past history of the Red Skull would mirror that of his Earth-616 counterpart until the day Rohmann Dey endowed his Nova powers to a human on Earth. In this reality, these powers would be given to a criminal who would recruit the Red Skull, Doctor Doom and the Sphinx to kill every superhero on Earth. Using Computer Prime, which monitored the heroes, the group knew when to strike, successfully succeeding in killing all the superheroes on Earth, with the Fantastic Four being the last heroes to be killed.
After Nova declared himself the leader of the group, the Red Skull stated that he appreciated the way that Nova stated his position, saying that it was refreshingly direct next to Doom's circumlocutions and the Sphinx's irritating silences. The Red Skull later betrayed the group, wanting to rule the world for himself, by killing Doom from behind whilst Doom himself was fighting against Nova. Nova and the Skull argued until the Sphinx entered the room and blasted Nova down and then turned the Red Skull to dust.
Seemingly those of Johann Shmidt (Earth-616)#Powers
- 1 Appearances of Johann Shmidt (Earth-97751)
- Minor Appearances of Johann Shmidt (Earth-97751)
- Media Johann Shmidt (Earth-97751) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Johann Shmidt (Earth-97751)
- Quotations by or about Johann Shmidt (Earth-97751)
- Character Gallery: Johann Shmidt (Earth-97751)
- Characters killed by Red Skull
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|