Summoners' disposal in the Contest of Champions held in the Battlerealm.
While working in service for the glory of HYDRA, the Red Skull managed to orchestrate chaos and manipulate governments to make his way to power. Thanks to his scientific talents and knowledge of the occult, he found a mythic artifact he could use to devastate the world's most influential countries: the Cosmic Cube.
Contest of Champions
At some point after being added to the Contest of Champions, the Red Skull buried a Cosmic Cube-powered machine capable of creating Adaptoids loyal to HYDRA in the Battlerealm to use in his plan of conquest; however, the Asgardians, who had been watching his every step thanks to the all-seeing Heimdall, stopped him from realizing its full potential by stealing the Cosmic Cube from him. After years of planning, the Red Skull returned to finish what he had started.
Return to the Micro-Realm
Enter the Cabal
With the help of the Cabal, a collection of malevolent super-geniuses he assembled, the Red Skull took control over the many criminal organizations of the Battlerealm and recovered the Cosmic Cube from Odin's Vault, prompting him to go after his buried machine while the rest of the Cabal and their lackeys took care of the Avengers, who had been investigating their activities. His plans were ultimately thwarted once more, this time by the combined efforts of the Avengers and the Summoner.
The Contest labels Red Skull as a Tech Champion, therefore weakening him against Cosmic Champions.
HYDRA Tech Armor: Using both science and ancient occult knowledge, the Red Skull built a suit of armor to harness the power of the Cosmic Cube.
- Cosmic Cube: An ancient artifact capable of generating a million yottawatts per second. With it, the Red Skull can teleport himself as well as other throughout the Battlerealm, augment his already enhanced physiology, create a force field around himself, and shoot bolts of energy at his enemies.
- Red Skull was originally planned to wear a stolen Iron Man Armor, much like his Earth-12041 counterpart.
- 1 Appearances of Johann Shmidt (Earth-TRN517)
- Minor Appearances of Johann Shmidt (Earth-TRN517)
- Media Johann Shmidt (Earth-TRN517) was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Johann Shmidt (Earth-TRN517)
- Quotations by or about Johann Shmidt (Earth-TRN517)
- Character Gallery: Johann Shmidt (Earth-TRN517)
- Characters killed by Red Skull
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|