J. Edgar Hoover, was the first Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) of the United States of America. Hoover has been credited with building the FBI into a one of the world top crime-fighting agencies.
When a Nazi U-Boat learned of a troop ship leaving New York Harbor they sank the vessel. The FBI suspected they had a Nazi spy in their midst and wonder how the spy is able to smuggle information out of a secured office. Hoover called the Angel to assist in ferreting out the spy. He does and Hoover thanked him for his assistance.
In 1958, the Agents of Atlas rushed to save Kit Sekum, but the Air Force didn't get the message in time and the plane was destroyed. J. Edgar Hoover took a personal interest in the case, sending the two canisters with Captain America and Bucky in them back to the archives and confiscating the red triangles. When Agent Jimmy Woo asked if Hoover trusts them, Hoover decided that their team has outlived its usefulness. Department Zero is no more.
Hoover remained director until his death in 1972.
- 7 Appearances of John Edgar Hoover (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of John Edgar Hoover (Earth-616)
- Media John Edgar Hoover (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring John Edgar Hoover (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about John Edgar Hoover (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: John Edgar Hoover (Earth-616)
- John Edgar Hoover (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|