John Eisenhart was a studio executive for Lotusland Productions, researching the Knights of Banner, migrant worshipers of the Hulk. The Knights of Banner had been experimenting with gamma rays, hoping to create a new Hulk. After the Knights refused to sell their story to him, Eisenhart reported them to the police. As the police arrived, a battle ensued leading to the capturing and slaughter of many knights. Eisenhart, wracked with guilt, joined the Knights in their fight. A young knight the studio exec had befriended named Gawain tried to end the violence by killing everyone by setting off the gamma devices, only to have his new ally caught in the blast. The blast transformed Eisenhart into a new Hulk, who quickly ended the battle. Hulk 2099 dedicated himself to defending the people from monsters like Draco and became a leader in a rebellion against them.
Recently, a reality-hopping Proteus traveled to Earth-928 (the original Hulk 2099's reality), arriving at a time before Doom conquered the United States (causing a divergence, creating an alternate 2099 reality designated Earth-6375). Proteus took over the body of the Hulk, looking for a suitable host body that wouldn't expire quickly due to his vast energy. Although physically powerful, the Hulk's body was not enough to sustain Proteus, who transferred himself into the body of Morph on Earth-9200.
- In his Hulk form, Eisenhart possessed various superhuman physical attributes similar to those possessed by his namesake.
Transformation: Eisenhart can willingly transform himself into a being very similar to the Hulk of the 20th century. The process adds 5'9" inches in height and 1,423 lbs to his frame. While in his transformed state, Eisenhart retains his full intelligence and personality.
Superhuman Stamina: Eisenhart's musculature produced considerably less fatigue toxins than the musculature of an ordinary human. While the limits of his stamina are unknown, he could exert himself at peak capacity for at least 24 hours. It is unknown if his physical stamina increased during times of increased emotional stress as his strength did.
Superhuman Durability: The tissues of Eisenhart's body were considerably harder and more resistant to damage than the body of an ordinary human. He was capable of withstanding tremendous impact forces such as powerful explosives, high caliber bullets and falls from great heights. He could also withstand exposure to extremes in temperature and presures without sustaining injury.
- Eisenhart was a skilled attorney and, while he had no formal training, his sheer size, strength, and resistance to injury made him a formidable hand to hand combatant.
Limitations: It isn't known of Eisenhart possessed an accelerated healing factor as his namesake possessed.
- Like his namesake, Eisenhart possessed a base strength level while in a functionally calm emotional state. His base strength level was much higher than that of any of the primary incarnations of his namesake and he could lift about 150 tons. However, as he became more enraged, his strength dramatically increased as adrenaline surged throughout his body. The full limits of his strength were never revealed. His great strength extended into the massively developed muscles of his legs, enabling him to leap great distances. While the maximum height and distance he could jump were never revealed, he could easily leap hundreds of feet in height and hundreds of miles while in an enraged state.
- 3 Appearances of John Eisenhart (Earth-6375)
- 1 Minor Appearances of John Eisenhart (Earth-6375)
- Media John Eisenhart (Earth-6375) was Mentioned in
- 12 Images featuring John Eisenhart (Earth-6375)
- Quotations by or about John Eisenhart (Earth-6375)
- Character Gallery: John Eisenhart (Earth-6375)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|