J. Jonah Jameson was a famous newspaper publisher at Daily Bugle, in New York City. He is known for his criticism of superpowered people, specially for Spider-Man, which he considers a public menace. He retired from his job at some point before the events of Marvel's Spider-Man, and now works on his own podcast, called "Just the Facts" with J. Jonah Jameson", interviewing people and commenting about any city occurances.
Throughout the game Spidey can hear the podcast of Jameson's deluded conspiracy rantings. Along with several callers pointing out he's just scapegoating Spider-Man due to his irrational hatred.
Jameson is a very complicated individual. He comes off as a loud and rather bitter old man. His most infamous trait is his immense, almost irrational hatred of Spider-Man, and his constant attempts at proving that Spider-Man is a public menace.
- It's stated in the game that Jameson won the Pulitzer Prize twice.
- Jameson has written a book called Spider-Man: Threat or Menace?
- His social network account is JJatHome.
- In one of his podcasts, Jameson publicly confirmed that he helped finance the experiment that transformed MacDonald Gargan into the Scorpion.
- One of his podcasts shows him be genuinely honest and kind during the Devil's Breath epidemic.
- Jamseon seems to have gone off the deep end in his hatred for Spider-Man.
- He misinterupts Spider-Man's humanitarian experiments as signs of conspirscy or lunacy.
- He even wonders if Spider-Man is not a human with spider abilities and wonders kf its the reverse.
- 2 Appearances of John Jonah Jameson (Earth-1048)
- 1 Minor Appearances of John Jonah Jameson (Earth-1048)
- Media John Jonah Jameson (Earth-1048) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring John Jonah Jameson (Earth-1048)
- 1 Quotations by or about John Jonah Jameson (Earth-1048)
- Character Gallery: John Jonah Jameson (Earth-1048)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|