A disgraced surgeon, he began his unconventional surgery to give powers to amongst others Hammerhead and Kangaroo. After these failures he implanted a device in the brain of Will O' The Wisp in order to force him to participate in his master plan, which wasn't further explained.
Jonas Harrow was hired by the Hood to take advantage of the split in the superhero community caused by the Superhuman Registration Act. He helped invent a power drainer based on a prototype made by Iron Man. When the Hood lost his powers after being defeated by the New Avengers, Harrow attempted to use the power drainer as a bargaining chip to replace the Hood among Norman Osborn's Cabal. Osborn called Harrow in to operate on Luke Cage, and secretly planted a miniature bomb on Cage's heart. However, the Hood soon returned, with new powers granted by the Norse Norn Stones, and blew Harrow's head off with a single magically charged bullet.
Scientific genius. Expert in genetics, cybernetics, mechanics, and surgery.
Variator Beam (insanity inducing weapon).
- 22 appearance(s) of Jonas Harrow (Earth-616)
- 5 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Jonas Harrow (Earth-616)
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Jonas Harrow (Earth-616)
- 4 mention(s) of Jonas Harrow (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Jonas Harrow (Earth-616)
- 3 image(s) of Jonas Harrow (Earth-616)