Jon Mora was a military man, feeling more than thinking, taking life as it came. He married Catherine Mora, a fellow astronaut, and they were part of the crew of the Icarus One, along with pilot Edward Munn and Dr. Peter Boyer. They found a device they decided to bring back. However, it contained something strange, something... fantastical. The Icarus One astronauts were mutated and placed in comas until they were rescued. The four escaped, and, after playing cat-and-mouse with Homeland Security troops, were recruited as the super-agents of Nick Fury's S.H.I.E.L.D. organization.
Powers and Abilities
- Intangibility: Mora has the power to turn into a gaseous form at will, becoming intangible, in this form he has complete control over his body and can engulf his enemies to suffocate them.
- Atmospheric Density Control: Jon can multiply his atmospheric density a hundredfold in a nanosecond, at such density he is capable of completely obliterating human bodies in moments.
Mora was trained to some degree by the USAF.
- 11 appearance(s) of Jonathan Mora (Earth-31916)
- 4 image(s) of Jonathan Mora (Earth-31916)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Jonathan Mora (Earth-31916)