Jonothon Starsmore, along with others (such as Megan Gwynn and Elizabeth Braddock), was part of a general expulsion of X-Gene positive families from the United Kingdom. The plan was to exile them on a series of small islands in the Irish Sea. That plan became moot when Irish separatists bombed one of the ships carrying the transportees. The Mutant Liberation Front seized control of the other ship (with Chamber on-board) and was ultimately able to berth it at the Canadian port of Saguenay.
During the intervention of a riot in Camp Georgia in the Great Canyon, Chamber showed up, saving Marrow, killing Ghost Rider and stealing his bike, and helping numerous mutants to escape, ultimately leaving behind shocked Avengers.
Seemingly the former mutant powers of Jonothon Starsmore (Earth-616)#Powers.
- 6 Appearances of Jonothon Starsmore (Earth-11326)
- Minor Appearances of Jonothon Starsmore (Earth-11326)
- Media Jonothon Starsmore (Earth-11326) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Jonothon Starsmore (Earth-11326)
- Quotations by or about Jonothon Starsmore (Earth-11326)
- Character Gallery: Jonothon Starsmore (Earth-11326)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|