Jorge Santiago was a mutant living in a village on the coast of Santo Marco, alongside his brother, Acero, and around thirty other mutants, including children and the elderly. After the fall of President Duarte, Jorge helped keep a portion of the coast relatively calm, in contrast of the chaos engulfing the rest of the country, notably by protecting the inhabitants from zoo animals which had escaped when Duarte had bombed the capital.
He intervened in such a way as to knock out two polar bears heading for a reporter. When Jorge asked him not to write about his powers due to the anti-mutant sentiment that remained strong in his country, the reporter revealed his true nature as a killer cyborg sent by Weapon X. Jorge put up a good fight but was eventually killed by the assassin after ninety three seconds.
Jorge was a mutant with the following abilities:
- Superhuman Strength: Jorge was seen knocking two polar bears at once. His strength level was classified as "factor 42" by Weapon X's standards.
- Superhuman Speed: Jorge demonstrated superhuman speed, charted at 39 by Weapon X's standards.
- Superhuman Durability: Jorge demonstrated some degree of durability, withstanding the assault of a Batch F Weapon X robot for ninety three seconds.
No confirmed intelligence rating was issued, and Jorge was consequently considered as C-Level.
- 1 Appearances of Jorge Santiago (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Jorge Santiago (Earth-616)
- Media Jorge Santiago (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Jorge Santiago (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Jorge Santiago (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Jorge Santiago (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|