Joseph "Crusher" Hogan was a wrestler fighting in exhibition matches, where anybody who could stay in the ring with him for three minutes would gain a hundred dollars. He was challenged and defeated by Peter Parker in disguise who wanted to test his new-found powers as Spider-Man.
Years later he has worked as a janitor at his former gym telling stories of his supposed friendship with Spider-Man.
In his prime as a wrestler, Hogan possessed the normal human strength for a man his age, height, and build who engaged in intensive regular exercise.
Expert wrestler - In his prime, Crusher was skilled in various holds, locks and pressure points.
Crusher Hogan possesses the normal human strength for a man his age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise.
- Joseph shares some similarities with Happy Hogan, as both are former wrestlers and share the same surname.
- 17 Appearances of Joseph Hogan (Earth-616)
- 13 Minor Appearances of Joseph Hogan (Earth-616)
- Media Joseph Hogan (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Joseph Hogan (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Joseph Hogan (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Joseph Hogan (Earth-616)
- Marvel Universe Appendix
- Spider Fan
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|