- To achieve this, my very self is mortgaged to wicked creatures time and time over. I have freed one of Asgard's greatest enemies and facilitated the death of our greatest protector. My people will still loathe me, and the grave holds the one who protected me. I do not know 'what now.' I think if I thought of it, I would weep for me. But that would be awfully self-centered wouldn't it? Let's save worrying about tomorrow for our newly purchased dawn.
- -- Loki
Appearing in 1st story
- Ikol (Vision)
- Leah (Loki's creation) (First appearance)
- Volstagg (Inhabiting Destroyer)
- New Avengers
- Giants (Only in flashback)
- Dark Asgard (Destruction)
- City of Asgard (Ruins)
- Asgard (Only in flashback)
- City of Asgard (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for 1st story
FEAR ITSELF TIE-IN
• #629, “kid” Loki’s quest to the Serpent’s stronghold in the underworld concludes with dire results!
• #630, discover the true story behind Fear Itself, from the Voluminous Volstagg!
• “Journey Into Mystery is making a strong case for itself not just as Marvel's best Thor book, but its best ongoing series in general.” – IGN.com
- Takes place during the events of Fear Itself #7.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Journey into Mystery Vol 1 629 on the forums
- 2 Images from Journey into Mystery Vol 1 629
|Like this? Let us know!|