Appearing in "The Return of the Hulk! Part 1 / Part Two"
- Joe Harper (Main story and recap)
- Numerous unnamed Earthlings (Main story and recap)
- Unnamed Carnival Owner
- CPD (Unnamed)
- United States Army
- Unnamed Newspaper Editor
Races and Species:
- Xem (Main story and recap)
- Cyborgs (Main story and recap)
- Humans (Main story and recap)
- Robots (Mentioned)
- Sheep (Referenced)
- Insects (Mentioned)
- Milky Way (Main story and recap)
- Unnamed Exile World (Only in recap)
- Xemnu's Home Planet (Referenced)
- Xemnu's Original Spaceship (Only in recap) (Destroyed)
- Xemnu's New Spaceship (Main story and recap)
Synopsis for "The Return of the Hulk! Part 1 / Part Two"
As Xemnu finds himself hurtling towards the sun, he uses telekinesis to bank shot an asteroid off the rocket changing its course back towards Earth. Once he arrives he sets about hypnotizing the occupants of a small town to build a mass hypnotizing device. When the man who defeated him before cannot detect his rocket, he figures Xemnu must be back on Earth somehow and deduces his location from the blackout Xemnu has imposed on the town while his device is being built. When the man confronts Xemnu, Xemnu pursues him to the top of an oil tower where he claims that he will "hypnotize your atoms to fall apart" and the man whips out a mirror so Xemnu disintegrates himself. But he'll be back.
Appearing in "The Talent"
Synopsis for "The Talent"
- Synopsis not yet written
Appearing in "The Black Ray"
- Hiram Drudd (Main story and flashback) (Possess the body of Edmond Dantès)
- Unnamed Prison Warden (Main story and flashback)
- Count of Monte Cristo (Edmond Dantès) (Possessed by Hiram Drudd) (Unnamed)
- Abbé Faria (Unnamed)
- Correction Officers (Main story and flashback)
- Numerous unnamed officers (Main story and flashback)
- Unnamed Judge (Only in flashback)
- Numerous unnamed inmates (Only in flashback)
- Hiram Drudd's Father (Referenced)
- Hiram Drudd's Grandfather (Referenced)
- Hiram Drudd's Great Grandfather (Referenced)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Black Ray Time Machine
Synopsis for "The Black Ray"
Evil scientist Hiram Drudd is sentenced to 20 years in jail. While in prison Drudd tricks the warden into allowing him to work on the prison's lab, secretly Drudd creates a time machine to send his essence into the past and live in the body of someone else. However after using the machine Drudd discovers he's now in the body of the Count of Mount Cristo with the same 20 years to spend in another jail.
Appearing in "The Thing Behind the Wall!"
- Emil Fitch
- Unnamed Debt Collector
- National Bank Guards
- Unnamed National Bank Manager
- Unnamed Judge
- Unnamed Prison Guard
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Thing Behind the Wall!"
A thief attempts to steal money from a bank vault and is confronted by a creature from the Dark Dimension who gives him the power to walk through walls so that the two of them can return to the creature's world in order that the thief can be interrogated to prepare for the coming invasion of Earth. The frightened man resists, and bank security opens the vault, causing the creature to withdraw so as to remain undetected. The thief is sent to prison where no one believes his story. He comes to doubt it himself, until he hears the creature telling him to escape his cell. He pounds on the wall in frustration and slips right through it, coming face to face with the creature. He quickly sends himself back the way he came before he is seized. He wonders if he imagined even this, but is terrified of touching any wall ever again.
- "The Return of the Hulk! Part 1 / Part Two" is reprinted in Monsters on the Prowl #14.
- "The Black Ray" is reprinted in Fear #6.
- "The Thing Behind the Wall!" is reprinted in Fear #7.