Appearing in "A Cross Burning Darkly Blackening the Night!"
- Roderick Tate
- Lloyd Lynne
- Jessica Lynne
- Leroy Carter (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Angela Lynne (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Jimmy Crandall (First appearance)
- Mrs. Crandall (First appearance)
Synopsis for "A Cross Burning Darkly Blackening the Night!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Leroy Carter will later be referred to in Jungle Action #24 and later issues as Leroy "Ames". He will also move to New York City in the the midst of the investigation of the Lynne murder. This editor theorizes that the name "Carter" was an alias.
- This issue contians a letters page, Jungle Re-actions. A letter is published from Mark Gasper.
- This issue also contains a Series "B" Marvel Value Stamp #81: Stan Lee.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Jungle Action Vol 2 21 on the forums
- 5 Images from Jungle Action Vol 2 21
- 6 Reprints of Jungle Action Vol 2 21
Links and References
- The Marvel Value Stamp Site .
|Like this? Let us know!|