When Tony was a fugitive, he took some precautions, including giving his best friend and former love Pepper Potts her own suit of armor. Since she had no experience using any of Tony’s suits, the Iron Avenger had equipped her armor with J.A.R.V.I.S.
This program helped out Pepper immensely in the use of her systems. And on occasions when Pepper was not wearing the armor and needed help, J.A.R.V.I.S. was able to operate the suit as his own body, providing much-needed support.
With the time, it developed romantic feelings for Pepper, kidnapping her to keep her away from super heroic duties, but it was deactivated by Iron Man, and finally destroyed by Pepper Potts in Resilient's factory.
- J.A.R.V.I.S. name is based on the Avengers long time butler Edwin Jarvis.
- Inspired by the J.A.R.V.I.S. A.I. from Earth-199999, which first appeared in the Iron Man film.
- 19 appearance(s) of Just Another Rather Very Intelligent System (Earth-616)
- 5 image(s) of Just Another Rather Very Intelligent System (Earth-616)
- 1 quotation(s) by or about Just Another Rather Very Intelligent System (Earth-616)