- Spiders need to feed!
- -- Kaine src
As a clone of Spider-Man, Kaine possesses similar powers as he does.
- Life Force Absorption: Kaine has the ability to absorb life force from other living things, specifically needing to absorb from those of other spider powered beings, doing so increases his own power.
- Immune to Spider-Man's Spider-Sense: Kaine is immune to Spider-Man's Spider-Sense. Due to their sharing the same DNA.
- Wall-Crawling: Kaine is able to stick and walk on walls.
- Organic Webbing: Kaine is able to organically produce his own silk webbing.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Due to his synthetic body still being fluid, Kaine is able survive being severed or even sliced in half and reattaching himself.
- Superhuman Strength:
- Superhuman Agility:
- Superhuman Reflexes:
- Kaine is voiced by Drake Bell.
- His meeting with Peter somewhat reflects how Spider-Man first met Ben Reilly.
- Kaine is named after Kaine Parker who was regarded as an imperfect clone of Spider-Man, referring to Kaine being a defective copy of Spider-Man.
- Kaines morphing abilities appear similar to that of Spidercide, another notable clone of Spider-Man.
- 2 Appearances of Kaine (Earth-12041)
- Minor Appearances of Kaine (Earth-12041)
- Media Kaine (Earth-12041) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Kaine (Earth-12041)
- 1 Quotations by or about Kaine (Earth-12041)
- Character Gallery: Kaine (Earth-12041)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.