- Battle Armor: Kang's battle armor is produced from a rare synthetic alloy from the 40th century. It is neuro-kinetic, meaning it responds to his subconscious thoughts. Though Kang has no powers, his armor endows him with rough equivalents of super-human abilities.
- Enhanced Strength: Gives Kang the ability to lift 5 tons.
- Durability: The armor has a built in force-field that extends from 2 feet away from his body, outward to 20 feet in all directions. It can withstand even a nuclear strike at point blank range.
- Anti-Gravity Device: Kang has a device in the gauntlets of his armor that allows him to render objects weighing up to 2.2 tons weightless.
- Video Communicator: Built into the right wrist is a video communicator, which he can use to stay in contact with his bases from any point in the time-stream.
- Time Travel: Kang's armor can create temporal divergences, giving him the ability to travel through and manipulate time.
- Concussive Bolts: Kang can fire concussive blasts from the finger tips of his gauntlets; these blasts have the force of several tons of dynamite.
- Weaponry: By cracking his fingers, Kang can summon any number of weapons which are transported to him through time-stream instantly.
- Electric Shock: By flexing his muscles, Kang can activate a powerful electric shock.
- Hover Pad: Kang has often made use of a hover-pad in his battles.
- Survival Kit: Kang's armor has a self-contained atmosphere, 30 day supply of food, and waste disposal system.
- Body Transference: Until recently, Kang employed nano-technology in his helmet's circuitry that enabled him to transfer his mind into a new body at the moment of death.
- 137 appearances of Kang Armor
- 34 minor appearances of Kang Armor
- 1 mentions of Kang Armor
- 140 images of Kang Armor
- Gallery of Kang Armor
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.