- Nathaniel Richards who was briefly kidnapped by Vision as an infant, long before he became Rama-Tut.
- Rama-Tut, who became Kang, but later in life became nostalgic and became the semi-benevolent Rama-Tut again.
- Rama-Tut, who was to become Kang, but after being Rama-Tut became Scarlet Centurion (who fought the Squadron Supreme), and later abandoned it to become Kang.
- Rama-Tut, who became Kang, became Rama-Tut again, and later became Immortus.
- Nathaniel Richards, who was to become Rama-Tut, but his life diverged when he was approached by a time-travelling Kang, and became a hero under the name of Iron Lad.
- Nathaniel Richards, who, after some time passed as Iron Lad, reinvented himself as a villain under the name of Kid Immortus.
- Rama-Tut, who became Kang, became Rama-Tut again, and later become Kang again, diverging into Mister Gryphon due to a glitch in the Timestream.
- Rama-Tut, who became Kang, and later became Doctor Doom.
- Rama-Tut, who became Kang, became Rama-Tut again, and later became Kang and didn't change to another identity. There were many of these, but Immortus cleaned up his own timeline by manipulating the Kangs into killing each other off and then absorbed the memories of all into a single Kang.
Alternate Reality Versions
Kang the Conqueror Related
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.