Appearing in "Only Myself Left to Conquer - Part Two"
- Iron Lad / Scarlet Centurion (Nathaniel Richards) (Main story and recap)
- Moon Knight (Ravonna) (First appearance) (Apparent death)
- Rama-Tut's Dynasty
- Apocalypse's Dynasty
- Ra (Atum) (Referenced)
- Khonshu (Statue)
- Kang the Conqueror (Nathaniel Richards) (Recap)
- Adi (Recap)
- Ravonna Renslayer (Referenced)
- Fantastic Four
Races and Species:
- ~2960 B.C.E. / 65,000,000 B.C.E. (As 65,000,000 B.C.E. in recap only)
- 31st Century (Mentioned)
- Kang Armor / Iron Lad Armor (Main story and recap)
- Moon Knight's Suit
- Statue of Khonshu
- Ultra-Diode Ray
Synopsis for "Only Myself Left to Conquer - Part Two"
- Synopsis not yet written.
A young, rebellious and idealistic Kang finds himself in Ancient Egypt, where an older version of himself is ruling with an iron fist as the pharaoh Rama-Tut. When the Moon Knight draws young Kang into a battle against his future self, tragedy strikes. But will it knock Nathaniel off the course of his destiny or lock him into one path forever?
|Like this? Let us know!|