Kanwi was a white stallion that lived during the days of the American Frontier. He lived in a mountain region the Native American's called Minawasse. Kanwi was believed to be the king of the stallions. It was thought that only the bravest warriors could tame the horse.
When the Comanche brave known as the Red Warrior lost his horse to a bear he was told the legend of Kanwi and was sent on a pilgrimage to try and claim the horse. Red Warrior met with the Native American elder Ora-Tikwa who informed him of the location of Kanwi. After stalking the horse for a number of days, Red Warrior jumped onto it's back and tamed it before it could run off a cliff. With the horse tamed, Kanwi was renamed White Wing. The horse became Red Warrior's faithful horse for the remainder of his career.
- 4 Appearances of Kanwi (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Kanwi (Earth-616)
- Media Kanwi (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Kanwi (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Kanwi (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Kanwi (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|