Similar to J.A.R.V.I.S. and F.R.I.D.A.Y., Karen was an artificial intelligence program designed by Tony Stark and uploaded into Spider-Man's Suit. Originally, Karen was intended to be fully activated after Spider-Man completed his training, but Ned Leeds disabled the "Training Wheels Protocols" allowing Spider-Man early access to Karen and a myriad of other functions.
- Originally, Spider-Man referred to this A.I. simply as "Suit Lady." He eventually named her "Karen" after briefly considering the name "Liz."
- Jennifer Connelly is currently married to Paul Bettany, who coincidentally previously voiced the artificial intelligence J.A.R.V.I.S. and currently portrays the synthezoid Vision in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Because of the voice actors' real-life marriage, Jon Watts, the director of Spider-Man: Homecoming, jokingly referred to Karen as "J.A.R.V.I.S.'s wife."
- Jennifer Connelly previously portrayed the Marvel character Betty Ross in the 2003 film Hulk.
- Spider-Man's relationship with Karen appears similar to that of Spider-Man 2099 with Lyla.
- 4 Appearances of Karen (A.I.) (Earth-199999)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Karen (A.I.) (Earth-199999)
- Media Karen (A.I.) (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Karen (A.I.) (Earth-199999)
- Quotations by or about Karen (A.I.) (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Karen (A.I.) (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|