A member of the Kree House of Kasius, Kasius was sent by his father Taryan to lead a fleet in a naval battle, which turned into a suicide mission. Kasius only survived because he was saved by Sinara, but thousands of warriors were lost and the defeat tarnished the name of his house. As a punishment for the failure, Taryan banished his son from Hala and exiled him to govern the remains of Earth, a planet that was torn apart decades ago, from the Lighthouse, a giant human survival bunker that had been converted by the Kree into a space station. With Sinara as his second-in-command, Kasius ruled the station and its human inhabitants with an iron fist, treating the remnants of humanity as slaves.
Kasius is an anomaly amongst Kree, as while he still has the Kree predisposition towards control and dominating his enemies, he prefers to achieve his goals through manipulation and cunning rather than brute force and violence.
- After empowerment by odium, Kasius gained strength and durability even greater than that of a regular Kree.
- Kasius uses a Human-made handgun, a great rarity in the year 2091.
- 8 Appearances of Kasius (Earth-TRN676)
- Minor Appearances of Kasius (Earth-TRN676)
- Media Kasius (Earth-TRN676) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Kasius (Earth-TRN676)
- 1 Quotations by or about Kasius (Earth-TRN676)
- Character Gallery: Kasius (Earth-TRN676)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|