Not much is known about the history of this incarnation of Katie Power/Energizer. She is the second daughter and youngest child of James Power and Margaret Craig.
She is one of the youngest superheroes ever on her Earth, and the one who most often acts like her age. She is very fond of her stuffed toys, Saturday morning cartoons (especially SpongeBob), and ponies, accidentally mistaking Beta Ray Bill for one when she and her siblings visited Asgard. She hates robots however.
Seemingly those of Katherine Power (Earth-616)#Powers. So far, she has only demonstrated the energy powers identical to those originally bestowed upon her Earth-616 counterpart. It is unknown if she ever switched powers with her siblings like her Earth-616 counterpart did.
Regular kid her age who exercises frequently.
- As of Hulk and Power Pack #2, Katie is stated to be 8 years old and to have received her powers one year earlier in Power Pack: Day One from Aelfyre Whitemane making her 3 years older than her Earth-616 counterpart was upon receiving her powers.
- Katie suffers from coulrophobia, the fear of clowns.
- 45 Appearances of Katherine Power (Earth-5631)
- 5 Minor Appearances of Katherine Power (Earth-5631)
- Media Katherine Power (Earth-5631) was Mentioned in
- 34 Images featuring Katherine Power (Earth-5631)
- 5 Quotations by or about Katherine Power (Earth-5631)
- Character Gallery: Katherine Power (Earth-5631)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|