The Aerodrome was constructed by Imperial Japan during World War II under the supervision of its spy Khan. It was to serve as a launchpad for a planned invasion of Alaska. However, Khan's plans were discovered by the Young Allies, and they warned the U.S. Military. During the battle, Khan battled the Young Allies and was killed when he was knocked off a cliff. His forces were later routed. What became of Khan's Aerodrome is unrevealed.
- Appearances of Khan's Aerodrome
- Minor Appearances of Khan's Aerodrome
- Media Khan's Aerodrome was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Khan's Aerodrome
- Location Gallery: Khan's Aerodrome