Following Reilly's downfall, his fellow clone, the other Scarlet Spider, began to track him down. When he broke into one of Ben's old office buildings to retrieve information, Reilly sent the Kill Crew to take him down. Tango and Foxtrot tried but failed to shoot him down, and Scarlet Spider escaped. However, Victor and Whiskey were waiting for him to return to a wherehouse were he had had Rita Clarkson kidnapped.
When Scarlet Spider returned to the warehouse and noticed Clarkson was gone, Victor launched a missile from a rooftop nearby which exploded the building. However, Scarlet Spider escaped in the nick of time and attacked the mercenaries by surprise. After easily taking them down, Scarlet Spider threated them not to cross his path again.
- 3 Appearances of Kill Crew (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Kill Crew (Earth-616)
- Media Kill Crew (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images that include Kill Crew (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Kill Crew (Earth-616)