Appearing in "The Witch of the Mists"
- King Conan of Aquilonia (Main story and flashback)
- Pra-Eun, Sacred God-King of Angkhor, Lord of the Scarlet Circle (Only appearance; dies)
- Great Shaman Nenaunir, Prophet and High Priest of Damballah
- Black Corsairs (Recap)
- Bêlit (Recap)
- Conan's unnamed third child, a daughter (Mentioned)
- Red Ymir (Conan's horse)
- Marduk (Conn's horse)
- Picts (Referenced)
- Yah Chieng (Mentioned)
Invocations and Deities:
Races and Species:
- Stags (Mentioned)
- Great Bears (Mentioned)
- Gray Wolves (Mentioned)
- Snow-Dragons (Mentioned)
- Sabre-tooth (Mentioned)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Conn's falchion
- Poitanian Wine (Mentioned)
Events and Eras:
Synopsis for "The Witch of the Mists"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Witch of the Mists is adapted from the story by L. Sprague de Camp and Lin Carter.
- Shooter is consulting editor.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss King Conan Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 3 Images from King Conan Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.